My Top Ten

Happy Hump-day y'all!

Since you heard about my love for Pinterest here, I thought I would share my Top Ten list from this week!

Pinned Image
What's my excuse again? 100-year old, Fauja Singh, became the oldest person to complete a full-distance marathon when he finished a race in Toronto. pinned here

Pinned Image
I'm thinking about making this cake for our church cake auction. Thoughts? pinned here




Pinned Image
Beautiful hair color, pinned here

Pinned Image
Reminds me of when I was a little girl and my mom made us sleep in rollers! pinned here


Pinned Image
Love this fall outfit. I think I really like gold. pinned here

Pinned Image
I like her outfit - black and brown together! pinned here

Pinned Image
Less messy smores! Just plain cute. pinned here

Pinned Image
Everyone needs a tree house... this one takes the cake! pinned here

Pinned Image
Seriously, this could entertain me for hours! pinned here


Pinned Image
Love these wreaths on the window! pinned here

xoxo,
Callie


Comments